We are seeking a team of residents and alumni who are passionate about I-House to be contributing authors for this blog Blog topics must have a connection to International House, and may include videos, photos, recaps of I-House activities and posts in different languages.
Achievement badges are awarded when an author accomplishes a milestone or has a specific focus:
- Apprentice: 1-9 posts | Champion:10 – 19 posts | Super Blogger: 20+ posts
- Ambassador Blogger: Recruit a qualified author to join the blog team
- Global Blogger: Write a post translated in another language in addition to English
- Intercultural Leadership Initiative: ILI Cohort participant bloggers
- Cal Fan: A resident who loves Cal sports and covers games/events. Go Bears!
- Super Staff: An I-House employee that shares positive stories
- Paparazzi: A skilled photographer who captures the essence of I-House in photos
- Videophile: A blogger who produces and shares high quality videos of life at I-House
- Foodie: A resident who highlights dining news, specials and weekly menus
If you’d like to join the blog team, please fill out the application below: