Hello International House friends! This is a blog about life at I-House that features:
- News from I-House
- Thought-provoking posts from Social Media Ambassadors
- Oral Histories and Alumni Spotlights
- Where Are They Now? Interview Series
- Perspectives from I-House Residents, Resident Assistants and Staff
Be an I-House Blogger
We are seeking a team of residents and alumni who are passionate about I-House to be authors for this platform. Topics must have a connection to International House, and may include videos, photos, recaps of I-House activities and posts in different languages.
The ground rules for joining the conversation, drawn from the UC Berkeley Principles of Community, are as follows:
- Stay on topic. We will remove posts that rant far afield.
- Be civil and respectful of others, even if you disagree with their posts.
- Don’t get personal.
Visit our website at ihouse.berkeley.edu for more information about International House, UC Berkeley.