Hello International House friends! This is a blog about life at I-House that features:
- Perspectives from I-House Residents, Resident Assistants and Staff
- Where are they now? Alumni series
- Thought-provoking posts from Jason Patent, Director of the Center for Intercultural Leadership
- Lessons learned by residents in the Intercultural Leadership Initiative program
We welcome your comments and suggestions for topics! If you have any questions, or would like to be an I-House Blogger or guest author, email Laurie Ferris at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be an I-House Blogger!
We are seeking a team of residents and alumni who are passionate about I-House to be authors for this blog during the Spring 2015 semester. Blog topics must have a connection to International House, and may include videos, photos, recaps of I-House activities and posts in different languages.
Learn more and apply online.
The ground rules for joining the conversation, drawn from the UC Berkeley Principles of Community, are as follows:
- Stay on topic. We will remove posts that rant far afield.
- Be civil and respectful of others, even if you disagree with their posts.
- Don’t get personal.
Visit our website at ihouse.berkeley.edu for more information about International House, UC Berkeley.