Dear I-House Alumni and Friends,
As we strive to make the resident experience the best it can be, we are also preserving the architectural heritage of our well-loved and well-used building. The latest issue of our International House Times newsletter features stories about the residential experience and our efforts to build a foundation for global fellowship. We hope you enjoy reading it.
In This Issue:
- Executive Director Hans Giesecke’s Message: Assessing Our Identity to Maintain a Vibrant Community
- Fall 2019 Resident Statistics
- The I-House Café: A Place to Meet and Mingle Since 1930
- Preserving the I-House Architectural Heritage
- Fostering Diversity with Financial Aid Scholarships
- Transformative Education through Global Leadership & Innovation Course
- Highlights of 2019 Gala Honoring Baroness Oona King
- Annual Honor Roll of Donors
- Back to Berkeley, Global Gatherings, Alumni News & Notes
- Gifts in Memory and Honor
If you would like to receive a printed copy of our newsletter, email us at email@example.com, or stop by to pick one up at the I-House entrance. As always, we welcome your feedback and news for our next issue!
It is our goal to celebrate the lives and achievements of our alumni and the contributions they have made and continue to make in the world. Please help us to update our records and locate lost alumni. If you have moved, changed your email or mailing addresses, or want to give us an exciting update, please let us know by filling out this brief contact update form.
We look forward to welcoming you back to I-House. If you’re in the area, please let us know!
Our best regards from Berkeley!