As companies and organizations are becoming more and more global, understanding different cultural styles is paramount, as is making constructive efforts to bridge significant gaps in these various styles. This 3-hour skill-building workshop will enhance your leadership skills, performance and team development. Purchase tickets for this workshop HERE.
- Enhance your awareness of your own and others’ intercultural work style preferences;
- Improve your ability to adapt behavior in ways that further collaboration and success;
- Gain skills and knowledge for creating a more productive,innovative, and inclusive workplace;
- Access an online personal assessment tool called GlobeSmart® ($119 value).
- Receive a personalized profile of your preferred intercultural work style through GlobeSmart®.
- **For groups: You will have the opportunity to compare your profile to the average profile from another country and/or other individuals in your workplace.
Who Should Attend
Directors and Managers
Entry-level to senior-level Professionals
Read facilitator bios here – http://cil.berkeley.edu/about-us/
“This workshop helped me both recognize cultural differences in the workplace and learn strategies for communicating and working more effectively with my team.”
— Participant in the Get Global Ready workshop
“This workshop was a fun and interactive experience with tools that provided a useful way to look at cultural differences and how to bridge the gap.”
—Participant in the Get Global Ready workshop
Date and Time
Tue, March 7, 2017
1:30 PM – 4:30 PM PST
Add to Calendar
International House, UC Berkeley
2299 Piedmont Ave
Berkeley, CA 94720
I-House Alumni Discount
We are offering a special discounted rate for I-House alumni at $139! Reserve your seat ASAP and be sure to enter the promotional code – ALUMNI – to receive the discount. Click Here To Reserve
The deadline to register is March 3rd. We hope to see you there!