Featured recipe of the week:
Swedish Meatballs (100 Portions)
- 10# Egg Noodles
- 10# Beef Meatballs
- 2# Butter
- 1 ½# Flour
- ¼ cup Garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. White Pepper
- ½ cup Dried Dill
- 1 gallon Heavy Cream
- 1 gallon Whole Milk
- 1 gallon Sour Cream
- Cook pasta, drain, toss with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Heat meatballs in the steamer.
- Melt butter in a pan. Add flour, spices, cream and milk. Simmer until thickened.
- Stir in sour cream before service.
- Place egg noodles in the bottom of a hotel pan. Top with meatballs and serve sauce over meatballs.
No time to cook but want to try Swedish Meatballs? Come to I-House on Thursday, June 26, 6-8pm for dinner!